This is definitely worth a read, Jacqueline has a really interesting take on Fear 🙂
Things I’m afraid of:
- Movies about ghosts.
- People with gun, knives, or other sharp destructive devices.
- Destructive devices.
- Eyes falling out of sockets or losing limbs.
- Out of body experiences.
- Whatever it is that happens when my mother finishes counting to 3.
- Performing stand-up in front of a big crowd.
- Wasting my time.
- Talking to my crush.
- Texting that one guy and asking why he suddenly wanted to be friends out of no where.
- Making the first move.
- Gaining massive success and realizing it wasn’t what I hoped it would be.
Remember this for later.
When I was in training, I was asked to chant the phrase, “Fear is the mind-killer,” while performing an excruciatingly difficult exercise in which I would take a cue from a man banging a stick into the floor, slowly descend my upright body into the ground, while…
View original post 1,031 more words